PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 4th DECEMBER 2018 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of
considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 28th November 2018
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting
held on 6th November 2018.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – matters arising.
- Correspondence received
– Any correspondence not pertinent to other agenda items.
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications:
- PA18/09888 re 3 Parc An Dillon Road
- PA18/10692 re Higher Tregassa, The Barn, New Road
- PA18/ 09558 re Trewince Manor
(b) – Decisions
(c) – Enforcement matters
- Committee Representative Reports
– To receive a report from the Finance Committee and to review and consider
for approval the level of Precept for the year ending 31st March 2020,
and the terms of the Clerk’s contract of employment.
– To discuss further the provision of seating on Gerrans Green
– Any other localism issues.
- St Anthony Footpaths and Public Access Land
- Road Salt
– To consider the purchase of further dispenser bins
– To consider joining a potential joint Roseland scheme for the supply and
storage of salt stocks.
- Cricket Club
– To consider arranging the installation and management of a dog waste bin
within the perimeter of the cricket field.
- Financial Matters.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business
– Agenda items for next meeting
– Minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085