KONSEL PLUW ERENS
GERRANS PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 6th AUGUST 2019 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of
considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 1st August 2019
- Apologies for absence.
– To receive apologies and approve absences.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting
held on 2nd July 2019.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – matters arising.
- Correspondence received
– Any correspondence not pertinent to other agenda items.
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications:
- PA19/04565 re Froe House.
- PA19/05296 re 17 The Lugger, Portscatho.
- PA19/05643 re Seagers Barn, Curgurrell, Portscatho.
- PA19/05688 re Portscatho Stores
- PA19/05922 re Bohortha Boathouse, St Anthony.
- PA19/05722 re Pendennis, New Road, Portscatho
- PA19/05856 re Treloan Barns
- PA19/06090 re Treloan Barns
(b) – Decisions and enforcement matters
(c) – Planning working group: To arrange an interim meeting prior to September’s
cluster meetings to discuss RNDP issues/potential revisions.
- Committee Representative Reports
– To consider the provision of a mains electricity power supply at Gerrans Green and
any related quotes
– Any other localism issues.
- Environmental Issues
– To receive a report on behalf of the Roseland Environment Community Action Group
and to resolve upon any actions to be taken in the light of that report.
- Portscatho Public Conveniences
– To consider a quote received for the repair and decoration of two external doors.
- Financial Matters
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Parish Council Registered Address
– To consider changing the registered address of the Parish Council and to change
the workplace of the clerk accordingly.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business
– Agenda items for next meeting
– Minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085