KONSEL PLUW ERENS
GERRANS PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 2nd JULY 2019 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of
considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 27th June 2019
- Apologies for absence.
– To receive apologies and approve absences.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting
held on 4th June 2019.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – matters arising.
- Correspondence received
– Any correspondence not pertinent to other agenda items.
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications:
- PA19/04863 re Barn South of Treloan Farmhouse, Gerrans.
(b) – Decisions and enforcement matters
(c) – Appeal: APP/D0840/W/19/3228504 re 2 The Quay, Portscatho (PA18/05368).
– To consider making a representation to the Planning Inspectorate in the matter
of this appeal.
- Committee Representative Reports
– To receive reports from the Planning Working Group on:
(a) Presentation by Koha Architects Ltd to Councillors from Gerrans and Veryan
on proposals for Pendower Hotel site development 25th June 2019
(b) Cluster Meeting of Roseland Parishes 26th June 2019
– To consider submitting a response to Natural England’s report to the Secretary
of State at DEFRA: “Coastal Access – improvements to public access along the
Cornish coast between St Mawes and Cremyll”
– To consider the provision of a mains electricity power supply at Gerrans Green
– Any other localism issues.
- Environmental Issues
– To consider joining Cornwall Council’s “Environmental Growth for Rural Parishes”
– To consider sending a delegate to Cornwall Council’s “Alternative to Pesticide”
demonstration event to be held on 11th July.
– To receive a report on behalf of the Roseland Environment Community Action Group
and to resolve upon any actions to be taken in the light of that report.
– To consider the condition and marking of footpath ref FP 306/32/2 and identify
any potential remedial actions.
- Financial Matters
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business
– Agenda items for next meeting
– Minor matters for report
- Co-option of new member
– To consider any applications received to fill the vacant position on the Council
and select a successful applicant by secret ballot of all members present.
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085