PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 2nd June 2015 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 27th May 2015
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
- Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on
5th May 2015.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Planning Matters
– Applications :
- – PA15/04240
- – PA15/04100
- – PA15/04342
– Decisions and enforcement matters
- Committee Representative Reports
– Community Assets – update
– Other localism issues
- Church Close
– to consider a quote received for the proposed initial works and to consider opening an
account with a local supplier for the purchase of materials for the job.
– to consider the adoption of a draft schedule for ongoing maintenance of the site.
– to consider the options available for leasing the parcel of land adjacent to the S106 land
- Car Parks
– update on progress towards the possible transfer of the freeholds of both New Road and
Treloan Lane car parks from Cornwall Council to the Parish Council
- Public conveniences
– to consider options for securing the waste bins at Percuil
– to consider options for improving the waste bin provision at Portscatho toilets and the
general bird-proofing of waste bins on The Lugger.
- Financial Matters.
– To review the Statement of Accounts, Internal Audit Report and Annual Return
for the year ended 31st March 2015 and, if approved, sign the Annual Return.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 8 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085