KONSEL PLUW ERENS
GERRANS PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 4th JUNE 2019 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of
considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 29th May 2019
- Apologies for absence.
– To receive apologies and approve absences.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the Annual Parish Council meeting
and the Annual Parish Meeting, both held on 7th May 2019.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meetings – matters arising.
- Correspondence received
– Any correspondence not pertinent to other agenda items.
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications:
- PA19/03751 re The Boathouse Restaurant, Portscatho.
- Request for informal pre-application advice re Barn A, Treloan Lane.
(b) – Decisions
(c) – Enforcement matters
- Committee Representative Reports
– Any localism issues.
- Environmental Issues
– To receive a report on behalf of the Roseland Environment Community Action Group and
to resolve upon any actions to be taken in the light of that report.
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return for the year ended 31st March 2019
– To review and consider approval of the Annual Internal Audit Report
– To review and consider approval of the Accounting Statements
- Financial Matters
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business
– Agenda items for next meeting
– Minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085