KONSEL PLUW ERENS
GERRANS PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 7th May 2019 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of
considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 1st May 2019
- Election of Chairman
- Apologies for absence.
- Election of Deputy Chairman and Review of Committee Arrangements
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting
held on 2nd April 2019.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – matters arising.
- Correspondence received
– Any correspondence not addressed in other agenda items.
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications:
- PA19/02004 re The Old Coach Garage, Tregassick Road
- PA19/00684 re 1 Pollaughan Farm Holiday Units
- PA19/03189 re Higher Treluggan, Ruan High Lanes
- PA19/02982 re Trewince Manor
- Pre-application consultation re Loe Meadow, Gerrans
- Pre-application consultation re Bohortha Boathouse
(b) – Decisions
(c) – Enforcement matters
(d) – Review of The PC’s application assessment procedure
8.Committee Representative Reports
– Any localism issues.
- Environmental Issues
– To receive a report on behalf of the Roseland Environment Community Action Group and
to resolve upon any actions to be taken in the light of that report.
– Any other environmental issues
- Annual Reviews
– To review the Council’s Standing Orders, Financial Regulations and Risk Assessment
- Annual Internal Audit
– To consider approval of the Statement of Internal Control 2018/2019 pre-audit.
– To consider approval of the Annual Governance Statement 2018/2019 pre-audit.
- Financial Matters
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business
– Agenda items for next meeting
– Minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available for examination by the public from 6.45 pm, prior to the Annual Parish Meeting, which precedes the Council meeting and commences at 7.00pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085
The Parish of Gerrans
Annual Parish Meeting
Notice is given that the Annual Parish Meeting is to be held at The Memorial Hall Annexe on
Tuesday 7th May 2019 commencing at 7.00pm
All electors of the Parish are welcome to attend and raise any matters of general interest concerning the Parish.
- Open period for public participation
- Review of the informal minutes of the meeting of
1st May 2018, approved as a true record on 5th June 2018
- Matters arising from the minutes of the 2018 meeting
- Report from the Chairman of the Parish Council
- Financial matters
- Planning matters
- Councillors’ attendance
- Any other business
Councillor C. Taffinder
Chairman of Gerrans Parish Council