KONSEL PLUW ERENS
GERRANS PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 5th NOVEMBER 2019 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of
considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 30th October 2019
- Apologies for absence.
– To receive apologies and approve absences.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting
held on 1st October 2019.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – matters arising.
- Correspondence received
– Any correspondence not pertinent to other agenda items.
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications:
- PA19/07068 re Loe Meadow, Chuchtown Road, Gerrans.
- PA19/08509 re Glenlorcan, 9 Tregassick Road, Gerrans.
- PA19/05722 re Pendennis, New Road, Portscatho.
- PA19/08553 re Trezine House, Rosevine.
- PA19/08987 re 30 Parc An Dillon Road, Portscatho.
- PA19/08664 re Trewince Manor, Gerrans.
(b) – Decisions and enforcement matters
- Committee Representative Reports
– To receive a report from the Planning Working Group on the cluster meeting of the five
Roseland parishes held on Tuesday 22nd October.
– Any other reports
– To consider the provision of a mains electricity power supply at Gerrans Green and
any related quotes
– To discuss the design and production of a new logo for the Parish Council.
– Any other localism issues.
- Environmental Issues
– To receive a report on behalf of the Roseland Environment Community Action Group
and to resolve upon any actions to be taken in the light of that report.
– To consider a quote received from SSE Contracting Ltd for upgrading all Parish Street
Lights to LED operation.
– Any other environmental issues.
- Financial Matters
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business
– Agenda items for next meeting
– Minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
1, Cott Villas, Cott Road, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 0ET
Telephone 01208 872285