PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 1st OCTOBER 2013 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 26th September 2013
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
– Disclosable pecuniary interests
– Non registerable interests
– Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
3. Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of 15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
4. Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 3rd September 2013.
5. Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
6. Correspondence received
– letter concerning the binstore at Victoria House, The Lugger
7. Committee Representative Reports
8. “Jollity Farm” open space negotiations – update
9. Roseland Neighbourhood Development Plan
10. Car Parking
– New Road car park resurfacing works update
– to review car park finances for all 3 car parks
– to determine the Council’s position with regard to the proposed revised parking
arrangements in Portscatho Square
11. Public conveniences
– further to discuss possible financing options in the future
12. Raised pavement area outside Gerrans Church
– further to discuss safety issues
13. Planning Matters
– Applications :
– Enforcement Matters
14. Financial Matters
– Accounts for Payment
– Bank Reconciliation
– Status to Budget
15. Other parish matters
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 13 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085