We are looking for an experienced and pro-active individual to join our lawn care team. The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing customers lawns across all of Cornwall with the application of fertiliser, herbicide and moss control treatments. The role will also require seasonal renovation works such as scarification, aeration, and over-seeding customers lawns.
As a lawn care technician, you will be expected to have excellent communication and organisational skills, and the ability to build good customer relations and provide good customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• The professional application of fertilisers, herbicides and moss control, according to an agreed schedule.
• Undertake additional and seasonal lawn care operations, including scarification, aeration and over-seeding.
• Carry out Lawn Surveys for new business
• Complete chemical record sheets and perform day to day clerical tasks
Qualifications and Skills. – ( PA1 & PA6 not essential to the right candidate)
• PA 1: Application of Pesticides including legislation, label interpretation, personal safety, storage, mixing and handling, first aid, dealing with contamination, environmental issues and record keeping
• PA 6: Application of Pesticides Handheld Applicator including the application from knapsack
• Full clean driving licence
• Excellent customer service skills
If you would like to join our team, please send CV to email@example.com Cornwall Lawncare, Quarry Cottage, Portloe TR2 5RB
Job Type: Full-time – Salary: £18,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year