NOTICE OF THE MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
18 April 2012 To All Members of the Parish Council:
I hereby give you notice that the meeting of the Parish Council of Ruan Lanihorne will be held in The Reading Room, Ruan Lanihorne on Wednesday, 18 April 2012, commencing at 7.30pm.
All councillors are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving the business to be transacted as set out hereunder.
Open Forum – for members of the Parish to make representation to the Parish Council
2. DECLARATION OF INTEREST
3. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING (22 March 2012)
4. MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES (not on the agenda and for report)
5. CORRESPONDENCE (for information only see overleaf)
6. READING ROOM REPORT
7. FINANCE (accounts update of Parish Council & Reading Room Committee)
9. HIGHWAYS & FOOTPATHS
10. HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES
11. REPORTS FORM MEETINGS ATTENDED BY COUNCILLORS
12. ANNUAL AUDIT & RETURN
13. POTENTIAL FOR A REPLACEMENT PLAQUE FOR THE QUAY
15. POTENTIAL FOR A BOOK SWAP SHOP IN TREWORGA TELEPHONE BOX
16. DIAMOND JUBILEE
17. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
CLERK, RUAN LANIHORNE PARISH COUNCIL