MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the Annual General Meeting.
It will be held at the Jubilee Hall on Thursday 20 May 2021, to follow the Annual Parish Meeting which starts at 6.30pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To elect the Chair of the Parish Council for this Municipal Year.
(Note: Nominees for the Chair must be elected and not appointed members)
- To elect the Vice-Chair of the Parish Council for this Municipal Year.
- To receive Apologies.
- To approve the formation and membership of committees and working groups.
- To agree any other responsibilities.
- Date of next AGM: 19 May 2022.