MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 19 April 2018 starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- Presentation of proposed village map by Sally Mitchell of Design Room, to be introduced by Cllr. Blackmore.
- Presentation of the new Community Network Highways Scheme by Helen Nicholson, Community Link Officer.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 22 March 2018.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To consider Planning Applications and Enforcement.
9a. PA18/01232 : Greenhouse, timber decking, balcony and steps to house. Seascape 1 Pentillie Way Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6QY
9b. PA18/02818 : Proposed replacement dwelling and associated works. Steep House Portmellon Road Mevagissey PL26 6PL
9c. PA18/03040 : Reduction in roof height level enabled by the removal of the small pitch roof on the front elevation, addition of external wall insulation including Larch cladding to first floor external walls and various other alterations. Curlews Penwarne Lane Mevagissey PL26 6PF
9d. The following planning application decisions have been received (included for information only):
PA18/01573 : Retrospective Listed Building Consent for refurbishment work both internally and externally. The Hoss 1 The Cliff Mevagissey PL26 6QT APPROVED
PA18/00024 : Replace windows to rear of property with like for like upvc double glazed units. 12 The Cliff Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6QT APPROVED
PA17/12093 : Revised design to dwelling approved under application PA17/00735 dated 29/03/17. Longpoint Chapel Point Lane Portmellon Mevagissey PL26 6PP APPROVED
PA18/01116 : Outline application for the erection of up to four residential dwellings with all matters reserved. Land North West Of 40 Vicarage Hill Vicarage Hill Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6SZ WITHDRAWN
9e. Planning Enforcement (for information only):
EN18/00595 : Alleged construction of swimming pool, garage and untidy site. 1 Higher Well Park Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6XA. New notification.
EN18/00212 : Alleged dumping of soil. Land NW Of Mordros Portmellon. Case closed. No breach found.
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||666.73|
|HMRC (PAYE & NIC)||£||184.72|
|M.A.C. Room hire 17/08/17 – 06/03/18||£||219.00|
|Non-Domestic Rates for Valley Road PC||£||756.00|
|CALC (2018/19 membership)||£||622.31|
|Valley Rd PC electricity 01/01/18 – 31/03/18||£||56.67|
|Valley Rd PC water 02/02/18 – 04/04/18||£||406.72|
|West Wharf PC water 02/02/18 – 04/04/18||£||483.15|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||60,415.85|
|Expenditure last month||£||6,088.41|
|A&K Architectural for room hire||£||24.00||Received|
|Bank interest to 30/03/18||£||7.62||Received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||54,359.06|
|Available to spend||£||54,359.06|
|Bank Statements (01/04/2018)|
- To approve the Annual Governance Statement.
- To receive the summary of crimes reported to the police in February.
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan (Cllr. Shephard).
- To consider current affordable housing issues within the Parish.
- To review issues arising from the operation of the public conveniences (Cllr. Facey).
- To receive an update on the village signage initiative (Cllr. Blackmore).
- To consider requests for support from Little Nippers, Mevagissey Male Choir, Mevagissey Feast Week Committee and St Peter’s PCC for the Tower and Spire Magazine.
- To consider expressions of interest in the new Community Network Highways Scheme.
- To consider a response to Community Speedwatch.
- To receive an update on flooding issues (Cllr. Facey).
- To consider ways of promoting the work of the Council via social media (Cllr. Blackmore).
- Date of next meeting: 17 May 2018.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.