MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 18 April 2019 starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- Presentation by Laura Ludman of the Mevagissey Community Dance Company
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 21 March 2019.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To consider Planning Applications.
8a. PA19/01977 : Proposed cross-subsidy residential development comprising 7 dwellings (4 affordable), access and landscaping. The proposals include associated driveways, car parking and private gardens. Land East Of Mevagissey CP School Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6TD
8b. PA19/01989 : Proposed Garden Studio, Conservatory and Raised Decking and ancillary works. Trevanna Trevarth Mevagissey PL26 6RX
8c. PA19/02024 : Loft conversion and enlargement. Fairwinds School Hill Mevagissey PL26 6TJ
8d. PA19/02994 : Proposed demolition of existing garage to allow remodelling and extensions. 18 Lower Well Park Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6UZ
8e. PA19/03100 : Application for a non-material amendment (1) following grant of planning permission PA15/03181. Amendments sought – Addition of a chimney stack to the north elevation, enlargement of French door to north elevation to include sidelights, alteration to bay extensions and cills to east elevation. 59 Polkirt Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UR
8f. The following planning application decisions have been received (included for information only):
PA19/00875 : Listed Building Consent to remove existing external render and apply a Bag Rub finish.
25 Tregoney Hill Mevagissey PL26 6RE APPROVED
PA19/01872 : Alterations and rear extension with new roof for use as first floor bedrooms.
Lamorak Tregoney Hill APPROVED
8g. To review recent planning enforcement decisions.
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||666.73|
|HMRC (PAYE & NIC)||£||182.38|
|Operate Valley Road PC April 2019||£||978.54|
|Operate West Wharf PC April 2019||£||1,039.58|
|Valley Road PC business rates 2019/20||£||773.33|
|CALC membership 2019/20||£||696.99|
|Mevagissey Activity Centre (grant)||£||1,750.00|
|Jubilee Hall (grant)||£||1,750.00|
|St Peter’s PCC (grant towards printing Tower & Spire)||£||350.00|
|Valley Road PC electricity 01/01/19 – 31/03/19||£||61.25|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||60,229.25|
|Expenditure last month||£||3,065.10|
|plus MAC room hire Sep 18 – Feb 19||£||178.00|
|Little Nippers (grant towards climbing tower)||£||350.00|
|Mevagissey FC (pitch maintenance 2019/20)||£||650.00|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||56,011.78|
|Available to spend||£||56,011.78|
|Bank Statements (01/04/2019)|
- To approve the Annual Governance Statement.
- To approve the renewal of the Council’s insurance policy.
- To receive an update on the proposed Community Land Trust and issues related to affordable housing (Cllr. Gann).
- To review issues arising from the operation of the public conveniences (Cllr. Facey).
- To receive an update on the proposal to provide a defibrillator at an outside location accessible 24/7 (Cllr. Morgan).
- To consider a request for support from the Mevagissey Community Dance Company (deferred from last meeting).
- To endorse the Chairman’s application for continued membership of the Cornwall Planning Partnership.
- To consider opportunities for funding as detailed in the Rural Funding Digest (Cllr. Shephard).
- To consider a request from Three Bays Wildlife for a contribution towards the costs of the Portmellon Valley BioBlitz in July.
- To fill the casual vacancy by co-option.
- Date of next meeting: 16 May 2019.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.