MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 19 December 2019 starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 21 November 2019.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To consider Planning Applications.
7a. PA19/08522 : Proposed extension (revised plans). Rowards Chapel Point Lane Portmellon Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6PP
7b. PA19/09922 : Listed Building Consent for Repairs to Lawn House and boundary wall. Lawn House Church Lane Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6SX
7c. PA19/10036 : Alterations to existing roof at Grade II listed house. Cheesewarne Farm Mevagissey PL26 6SA
7d. PA19/10037 : Listed Building Consent for Alterations to existing roof at Grade II listed house. Cheesewarne Farm Mevagissey PL26 6SA
7e. PA19/10490 : Application for a non-material amendment (1) following grant of planning permission PA19/02994. Amendments sought -Revised parking area layout and revised pedestrian access. 18 Lower Well Park Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UZ
7f. To review planning enforcement cases.
7g. The following planning decisions have been received (included for information only):
PA19/08437 : Erection of single storey orangery to rear of property. 9 Polkirt Heights. APPROVED
PA19/07852 : Form decking and storage to infill void at rear of house. 4 Pentillie Way. APPROVED
PA18/09651 : Residential development comprising 26 units. Land At Vicarage Hill REFUSED
PA18/06586 : Outline application with some matters reserved for erection of one detached house.
Park Cottage, Portmellon. APPEAL AGAINST REFUSAL DISMISSED
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||666.53|
|HMRC (PAYE & NIC)||£||182.58|
|Mevagissey Activity Centre (room hire Mar – Oct 19)||£||260.00||(paid)|
|Mevagissey Telecottage (website services 2018/19)||£||370.00||(paid)|
|Mevagissey Christmas Lights Committee (grant)||£||500.00||(paid)|
|Operate Valley Road PC December 2019||£||978.54|
|Operate West Wharf PC December 2019||£||1,039.58|
|Valley Road PC electricity 01/10/19 – 01/12/19||£||251.08|
|West Wharf PC electricity 02/09/19 – 01/12/19||£||61.19|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||98,721.78|
|Expenditure last month||£||4,065.79|
|plus donation to Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal||£||80.00|
|West Wharf PC door money||£||200.00||Received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||94,775.99|
|Available to spend||£||94,775.99|
|Bank Statements (01/12/2019)|
- To receive an update on the proposed Community Land Trust and issues related to affordable housing (Cllr. Gann).
- To review issues arising from the operation of the public conveniences (Cllr. Facey).
- To consider whether to close the West Wharf disabled toilet during the winter months (Cllr. Facey) (deferred from last meeting).
- To receive an update from the Climate Emergency Working Group (Cllr. Shephard).
- To consider whether to participate in the 75th anniversary celebrations of VE Day co-ordinated by the SSAFA Armed Forces charity (deferred from last meeting).
- To receive an update on land available for allotments (all members).
- To consider a request from the Mevagissey Activity Centre for a grant towards a storage container.
- To consider a possible future devolution package (Cllr. Roberts).
- To consider a request from Little Nippers for a grant towards replacement decking (Cllr Facey).
- Date of next meeting: 16 January 2020.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.