MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 20th February 2014, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest
2b. Gift Declarations.
3. Police Community Officer.
4. Points from the Public.
5. Minutes. The minutes of the meeting held on 16th January 2014.
6. Actions from previous meeting(s).
7a. PA14/00040 : Removal of Condition 2 on Decision Notice 07/01571 to allow permanent residential occupation of the 10 Holiday Units. Treloen Holiday Apartments Polkirt Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UX
7b. PA14/00437 : New Dwelling and garage (variation to the existing approved new dwelling and garage ref:PA12/04131). 31 Portmellon Park Mevagissey Mevagissey PL26 6XD
7c. PA14/00692 : Demolition of the existing house and the erection of two dwellings. Land At Steep House Portmellon Road Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 2PN
7d. PA14/00679 : The proposed conversion of and extension to the Old Portmellon Cottage to form a dwelling.
Land North West Of Steep House Portmellon Road Mevagissey Cornwall
7e. PA13/10980 : Erection of a single storey, timber frame, rear extension, which will add a dining room on to the existing kitchen. 17 Pentillie Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6QX
7f. PA14/00367/PREAPP : Pre application advice for demolition of exisitng structure and erection of replacement dwelling with parking space below – 59 Polkirt Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UR
7g. PA13/10990 : Variation of Condition 3 (holiday occupancy) to remove holiday occupation from the 2 storey building referred to on the approved plans reference 1148-02 Rev B. Application no. PA12/3346.
Bosprennis, Bodrugan Hill, Portmellon, Mevagissey PL26 6PS APPROVED with Conditions.
Bills to Pay Clerk’s salary £ 644.06
Income Tax & NIC £ 215.82
TOTAL £ 859.88
Accounts Amount available to spend as of last meeting £ 22,856.13
Expenditure at last meeting £ 939.07
Paid legal fees for advice on JR costs £ 60.00
Balance (money in bank) £ 21,857.06
Unpresented cheques (road salt) £ 79.20
Available to spend £ 21,777.86
Current Account £ 180.83
Deposit Account £ 21,676.23
TOTAL £ 21,857.06
9. Resolution to make a Dog Control Order to exclude dogs from Portmellon beach from 1st July to 30th September each year (following irregular vote on December Minute no. 9, and deferred from last meeting).
10. Flooding issues – Cllr. Bunney.
11. Fish loading meeting – Cllr. Bunney.
12. Public toilets – update – Cllr. Roberts.
13. Involvement with the Rural Sounding Board, proposed by the Rural Services Network.
14. Consideration of the Parish Council joining the CPRE.
15. Planning Sub-Committee – formation, appointments, procedures, training.
16. Consultation invitations from Cornwall Council:
a) Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Document (responses by 14 March);
b) Proposals to replace the existing mobile library and mobile one stop services with a range of community based initiatives (responses by 25 April);
c) Proposed changes to home to school transport (responses by 28 February).
17. Council approval for purchase of NALC publication Local Councils Explained.
18. School Hill development – update.
19. Date of next meeting : 20th March 2014