MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 21 February 2019 starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 24 January.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To consider Planning Applications.
7a. PA19/00337 : Certificate of lawfulness for existing use to confirm works have commenced on site in relation to Decision Notice PA15/01969: Demolition of existing bungalow and construction of new dwelling. Tresleigh Polkirt Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UX
7b. PA19/00596 : Construction of raised decking at the rear. 16 Penmeva View Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6RB
7c, PA19/00155 : Listed Building Consent for internal alterations to ground floor. 28 Church Street Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6SP
7d. PA19/00100 : Proposed alterations to the Old Net Loft and associated improvements to the lower ground floor rear elevation of No.14 Polkirt Hill, together with Listed Building Consent PA19/00101. The Old Net Loft West Wharf Mevagissey PL26 6UJ
7e. The following planning application decisions have been received (included for information only):
PA18/09538 : Retrospective Listed Building consent for the repair of a wall using materials similar to the original. 26 Polkirt Hill. WITHDRAWN
PA18/09823 : Proposal for a replacement low-energy architect designed dwelling (decision PA17/11678) with variation of condition 6 to allow change of external wall finish. Former Seapoint House Hotel. APPROVED
7f. To receive an update from the recent Planning Partnership workshop (Cllr. Roberts).
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||666.74|
|HMRC (PAYE & NIC)||£||184.72|
|Valley Road PC hygiene services||£||193.44|
|West Wharf PC hygiene services||£||236.26|
|Operate Valley Road PC February 2019||£||978.54|
|Operate West Wharf PC February 2019||£||1,039.58|
|Valley Road PC water 09/01/19 – 05/02/19||£||141.38|
|West Wharf PC water 09/01/19 – 05/02/19||£||287.02|
|Cruse Bereavement Support (donation)||£||200.00|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||63,231.23|
|Expenditure last month||£||3,158.45|
|plus donation to Mevagissey Christmas Lights Committee||£||500.00|
|plus Valley Road PC water 01/12/18 – 08/01/19||£||325.85|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||59,246.93|
|Available to spend||£||59,246.93|
|Bank Statements (01/02/2019)|
- To receive an update on the proposed Community Land Trust and issues related to affordable housing (Cllr. Gann).
- To review issues arising from the operation of the public conveniences (Cllr. Facey).
- To receive an update on a memorial to mark the mass graves of the 1849 cholera victims (Cllr. Blackmore).
- To receive an update on the proposal to provide a defibrillator at an outside location accessible 24/7 (Cllr. Morgan).
- To consider a request from Mevagissey Bowls Club for a grant towards the cost of an equipment shed.
- To consider a request for support received from the Feast Week Committee (Cllr. Roberts).
- Date of next meeting: 21 March 2019.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.