MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 15th May 2014, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
- Declarations of interest
- Gift Declarations.
- Police Community Officer.
- Points from the Public.
5 Minutes. The minutes of the meeting held on 17th April 2014.
- Actions from previous meeting(s).
- PA14/00692 : Demolition of the existing house and the erection of two dwellings (revised plans).
Land at Steep House, Portmellon.
- PA14/00679 : The proposed conversion of and extension to the Old Portmellon Cottage to form a dwelling (revised plans). Land North West of Steep House, Portmellon.
- PA14/03459 : Dormer extension and alterations within roof to rear of property.
10 Summerfield Close, Mevagissey.
- PA14/03549 : Proposed infill of covered way. 7 Church Lane, Mevagissey.
- PA14/01682 : Conversion of existing dwelling into 2 no. residential flats.
Ava House, Ava, Mevagissey. APPROVED
- PA14/01716 : Change of use from dwelling to guest house of 3 guest bedrooms and 1 owner’s bedroom.
5 Polkirt Hill, Mevagissey. APPROVED
7g PA14/01717 : Listed building consent for internal alteration to accommodate change of use from dwelling to a guest house of 3 guest bedrooms and 1 owner’s bedroom. 5 Polkirt Hill, Mevagissey. APPROVED
|Bills to Pay||Clerk’s salary||£||646.30|
|Income Tax & NIC||£||210.54|
|CALC – Clerk’s training||£||270.00|
|Zurich Insurance – renewal||£||708.39|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||28,943.53|
|Expenditure last month||£||5,675.10|
|Cheques cleared since 01/04/2014||£||3,775.00|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||27,185.49|
|Unpresented cheque (101100)||£||95.00|
|Available to spend||£||27,090.49|
|Bank Statements (01/04/2014):|
- Resolve whether to confirm the draft Dog Control Order for Portmellon Beach.
- Review of polling stations.
- Devolution Business Plan (Cllr. Roberts).
- The Hollies – proposed enforcement action (Cllr. Facey).
- Purchase of temporary road closure signs.
- School Hill development – update.
- Recognition awards (Cllr. Roberts). In camera.
- Date of next meeting : 19th June 2014