MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 17 October 2019 starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 19 September 2019.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To consider Planning Applications.
7a. PA19/08137 : Proposed demolition and replacement of existing dwelling. Centernhay Cottage 1 Tregoney Court Mevagissey PL26 6RN
7b. PA19/08437 : Erection of single storey orangery to rear of property. 9 Polkirt Heights Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6TT
7c. PA19/08522 : Proposed extension. Rowards Chapel Point Lane Portmellon Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6PP
7d. PA18/09651 : Residential development comprising 26 units. Land At Vicarage Hill Mevagissey
(to reconsider following revisions to submitted plans).
7e. PA19/05311 | Submission of details to discharge conditions 5, 8 and 9 in respect of decision notice PA18/08553. | Land Adjacent 38 Kiln Close Mevagissey PL26 6TP (to reconsider following site visit).
7f. PA19/02430/PREAPP : Pre-application advice for changes to a listed building. 11 Tregoney Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6RD (for information only).
7g. To review planning enforcement cases.
7h. To consider requesting planning enforcement against a property in Polkirt Heights (Cllr. Gann).
7i. The following planning applications have been approved (included for information only):
PA19/07227 : Renovation of one outhouse into garden room and replace existing decking with composite decking with glass balustrade. Landscape of whole garden area. 2 Coastguard Station Mall
PA19/01465 : Erection of single storey detached welfare building to include housing of a rescue vehicle for the coastguard. Land North Of Valley Road Football Pitch
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||666.73|
|HMRC (PAYE & NIC)||£||182.38|
|Operate Valley Road PC October 2019||£||978.54|
|Operate West Wharf PC October 2019||£||1,039.58|
|Valley Road PC electricity 04/06/19 – 30/09/19||£||70.71|
|W. Wharf PC September waste collections||£||74.93|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||67,318.48|
|Expenditure last month||£||4,989.65|
|plus Valley Rd PC water 02/08/19 – 31/08/19)||£||496.61|
|St John Ambulance (grant)||£||200.00|
|Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust (grant)||£||200.00|
|Merlin Centre (grant)||£||200.00|
|Precept and CTS Grant (2nd payment)||£||38,202.82||Received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||99,469.65|
|Available to spend||£||99,469.65|
|Bank Statements (01/10/2019)|
- To receive an update on the proposed Community Land Trust and issues related to affordable housing (Cllr. Gann).
- To review issues arising from the operation of the public conveniences (Cllr. Facey).
- To receive an update from the Climate Emergency Working Group (Cllr. Shephard).
- To receive an update on the proposal to provide a defibrillator at an outside location accessible 24/7 (Cllr. Morgan).
- To consider a request from Little Nippers for support for the children’s annual Christmas party.
- To agree a ‘free parking’ day in Cornwall Council’s car parks during the Christmas period.
- To consider approval of proposed footway improvement in Du Maurier Court close to junction with Fore Street.
- To consider a request to plant a shrub or make a donation towards the war memorial garden.
- Date of next meeting: 21 November 2019.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.