MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 15 September 2016, starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- To receive the Dog Control Order Enforcement Report.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 18 August 2016.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning and Licensing Applications.
10a. PA16/07551 : Existing balcony increased along with door window alterations. Penolva, Chapel Point Lane, Portmellon, Mevagissey PL26 6PP.
10b. PA16/07126 : Listed building consent for various works. 15 Tregoney Hill, Mevagissey PL26 6RD.
10c. PA16/07607 : Proposed construction of carport with first floor office and bedroom. The Ashes, Tregoney Hill, Mevagissey PL26 6RQ.
10d. PA16/06090 : Proposed conservatory on side of Activity Centre. Mevagissey Activity Centre, Valley Road, Mevagissey PL26 6RZ.
10e. PA16/02290 : Erection of a two storey extension to rear of property to extend kitchen and bathroom to existing ground floor flat, create a double garage, utility room and workshop, two no 1 bedroom self-contained flats to first floor and two no 1 bedroom self-contained flats to attic area. Pentillie House School Hill Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6TQ. APPEAL AGAINST REFUSAL.
10f. The following Planning Applications have been Approved (included for information only):
- PA16/02469 : Various works to trees. Mevagissey House, Vicarage Hill.
- PA16/06013 : Replacement windows and door, re-covering of roof, insulation of roof space. 17 The Cliff.
- PA16/06014 : Listed building consent for the above. 17 The Cliff.
- PA16/07712 : Non-material amendment following grant of planning permission. Linden Lea Tregoney Hill.
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.17|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.87|
|Signage for memorial railings||£||37.20|
|Footpaths – 2nd cut||£||171.60|
|Valley Rd football pitch maintenance (2015-16)||£||1,148.62|
|Valley Rd. PC maintenance May-July 2016||£||740.10|
|Valley Rd. PC water charge August 2016||£||583.94|
|Voucher in appreciation of cleaning Valley Rd. PC||£||28.50|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||38,019.06|
|Expenditure last month||£||4,256.06|
|plus St Andrew’s police room||£||250.00|
|Refund of bank charge||£||15.00||received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||34,078.00|
|Available to spend||£||33,528.00|
|Bank Statements (01/09/2016):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To receive an update from the Affordable Homes Working Group.
- To review issues arising from the operation of the Valley Road public toilets.
- To receive an update on proposed improvements to public rescue equipment at Portmellon.
- To receive Cllr. T Barron’s report on local business support for a Coastal Community Team bid.
- To respond to Cornwall Council’s Consultation on Controls on Free Distribution of Printed Matter (Flyering).
- To adopt new version of the Financial Regulations (Minute 2016/07/16 refers).
- To approve a revised local authority bank mandate.
- To confirm Support for the agreed nominee for the vacancy on the Cornwall Planning Partnership.
- Date of next meeting: 20 October 2016.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.