MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Mr M Roberts
01726 842267 email@example.com
To all members of the Parish Council
Clerk to the Council Mr P Howson Trevellion
School Hill Mevagissey
07570 832669 firstname.lastname@example.org
PARISH COUNCIL EXTRAORDINARY MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 13 February 2020 starting at 7pm. Please note that this is in addition to the ordinary monthly meeting scheduled for 20 February. The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- Public participation.
4. To accept the minutes of the ordinary meeting held on 16 January 2020.
- Motion: To pursue agreement with Cornwall Council on a package of devolved services for the purpose of securing the income from their car parks for the benefit of the Parish.
- To identify those services which the Council wishes to include in a devolution package.
7 To agree that Cornwall Council be asked to provide full financial and operational details of those services identified for inclusion in a devolution package.
8. Date of next meeting: 20 February 2020.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.