MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday, 16 March 2017, starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- Presentation by Mr Andrew Gould of A&K Architectural Services of revised proposals for Longpoint (item 10a).
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 16 February 2017.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning and Licensing Applications.
10a. PA17/00735 : Demolish existing dwelling and garage, construct new dwelling, new garage and associated exterior landscaping works (revised plans following site meeting). Longpoint Chapel Point Lane Portmellon Mevagissey.
10b. PA17/01137 : Replace Existing Garage With New Self Contained Annex. Pondokie School Hill Mevagissey PL26 6TH
10c. PA17/01097 : Proposed Alterations and Extension to Dwelling. Invermore School Hill Mevagissey PL26 6TQ
10d. PA17/01323 : Conversion of detached un-insulated chalet bungalow to a highly insulated 2 storey house with flat roof. Curlews Penwarne Lane Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6PF
10e. PA17/01684 : Proposed rear kitchen, utility, WC and study with first-floor bathroom and replacement double garage with parking. Glenbrook 9 Cliff Street Mevagissey PL26 6QW
10f. PA17/01545 : Re-roof existing shed to remove corrugated perspex and replace with fibre-glass and additional parking to site along existing driveway. Penfose Tregoney Hill Mevagissey PL26 6RF
10g. PA17/00356/PREAPP : Pre-application advice for rear extension to create 3 self contained flats plus detached double garage. Pentillie House School Hill Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6TQ. Note: this is not a consultation.
10h. PA17/00480/PREAPP : Pre-application advice for conversion/extension of garage/store into 1 bedroom dwelling. Land North Of 19 Tregoney Hill Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6RD. Note: this is not a consultation.
10i. The following planning applications have been Approved (included for information only):
PA16/11768 : Variation of C2 in relation to decision notice PA13/10126: Amended plans. The Cliff, Polkirt Hill.
PA17/00108 : Upgrade. Communications Station Ntl 13126 Higher Well Park.
PA17/00349 : Part removal of existing boundary wall and creation of driveway. Valley Side, Valley Road.
PA17/00660 : Listed Building Consent for various works to property. 25 Tregoney Hill.
PA17/00619 : 2 x Non-material amendments. Land North Of Moonfleet, School Hill.
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.17|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.87|
|Mevagissey Feast Week Committee (grant)||£||500.00|
|Valley Rd. PC cleaning February 2017||£||912.61|
|Valley Rd. PC water charge February 2017||£||84.10|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||47,144.38|
|Expenditure last month||£||2,869.89|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||45,187.11|
|Available to spend||£||44,274.49|
|Bank Statements (01/03/2017):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan (Cllr. Shephard).
- To review issues arising from the operation of the Valley Road public toilets (Cllr. Facey).
- To receive an update on improvements to public rescue equipment at Portmellon (Cllr. Facey).
- To consider responses from Ocean Housing and Cornwall Council regarding maintenance of Wesley Court area (deferred from February).
- To receive an update on Lloyds Bank closure.
- To adopt the model procedure for handling complaints.
- To consider a request for financial support from Truro-based charity iSightCornwall.
- Date of next meeting: 20 April 2017.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.