We’re on the lookout for a part time Place Ferry skipper.
Seasonal position May – October to cover weekends.
- Understand and adhere to your duties of maintaining the safety of our passengers at all times
- Check the vessel before and after service to ensure cleanliness, preparedness and compliance to safety regulations
- Know all on board safety procedures
- Remain calm and offer assistance to passengers in the event of an emergency
- Adhere to established regulations and procedures
- Process ticket sales, cash & card payments using a handheld device
- Promote all services within the Fal River brand
Desirable experience and qualifications
- Experience as boatman as a license holder or the ability to gain one
- First Aid at sea or equivalent
- Cash & Card handling
- Local knowledge of St Mawes Harbour
To Apply: All applicants should send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com