Do you want to develop yourself to lead and inspire young people as Volunteer Police Cadets? Can you
- Give some of your own time volunteering as a unit leader?
- Provide guidance and support for the VPC?
- Assist your local Police Force?
- Be part of something exciting in your own community?
- Over 18 years old?
- From any background, ethnicity or social group?
- Interested in learning new skills?
- Interested in learning more about your local police?
The role also includes:
- Sharing administration and office-based tasks with other cadet leaders
- Assisting with social media outlets, newsletters, presentations, role plays and good news stories
- Assisting with local Police Cadet events
- Helping with the overall running and supervision of cadet evenings
- Delivering sessions you are happy and comfortable to do so.
For further details, please see the role profile by clicking here