We are looking for a person (preferably someone living close to or in the Roseland/St Mawes area) who is ideally experienced in the holiday lettings/travel industry or has a background in letting or managing residential property. Office administration experience is essential, working in a very busy environment dealing with customers wanting to plan holidays in one of the most beautiful parts of Cornwall.
Being a Team player is an important part of the remit to fit in with our small Team. The applicant must have their own car as will be required to visit property on a regular basis. Customer service is a key part of the role with going the extra mile for guests and homeowners. The position is full time working a five-day week, including Saturdays with a day off during the week. Working outside normal office hours on occasions may also be necessary.
The role is split in two parts with the booking Consultant responsible to help maximise the booking opportunities that arise through both incoming telephone calls and email enquiries or office visits. The second part of this role is the management of a variety of Holiday properties dealing directly with owners and maintenance requirements.
Some of the duties include:
- To be first port of call for incoming telephone calls and deal with holiday enquiries received by telephone.
- To process as appropriate and look to convert all telephone enquiries into bookings whenever possible.
- To follow up on enquiries by either email or telephone call where a booking is considered achievable.
- To visit holiday properties on a weekly basis to both quality check them before occupancy and carry out a full inspection and report to the owner as part of our management service.
- To maintain regular contact with owners where we only offer a marketing service to ensure we are advertising correct availability on their behalf.
- To complete online bookings confirming payment and issuing appropriate communication.
- Process balance payments when they become due
- To notify any key holder or housekeeping instructions at the appropriate time.
- To liaise with housekeepers and tradespeople and enter invoices on to the system
- To assist with property preparation for the annual Visit England Quality in Tourism Assessment scheme, to make recommendations to owners on improvements that help maintain either the correct standard of presentation or will enhance the guest experience and to action on the owner’s behalf where required.
Five days a week between 09.00 hours and 17.00 hours to include every Saturday during high season and then on a rota’d basis for the rest of the year. (day off during the week)
Job Type: Full time.
Salary: £17,500.00 /year, plus bonus commission pay.
Job Types: Full-time.
Salary: £17,500.00 per year
Bonus Commission Pay
Office Administration: 1 year (Required)
Travel Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
St Mawes, Truro (Required)
Driving License (Required)
CVs to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org please.