If you are an experienced BDM with a proven track record in sales, have the ability to provide exceptional customer service as well as juggling your workload and priorities, then we would like to hear from you!
Portscatho holidays properties suit everyone’s needs; large holiday homes, romantic love-nests, and pet-friendly cottages. Our properties are in the country’s most desirable locations giving our guests a large and varied choice. We work in partnership with our owners to offer exceptionally high levels of service and a unique experience for all our guests to create an unforgettable, self-catering holiday experience.
Objective of Role / Accountability:
To seek, value and contract good quality holiday homes across South Cornwall.
You will be expected to visit/work in the Roseland office at least twice a week and when not on visits will be able to work from home.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Contracting new business across the Cornwall.
- Meeting targets monthly / annual KPIs – conversion rates
- Developing new areas, including lead generation
- Maintaining standards and legislative requirements across a defined portfolio
- Responsible for the value of their portfolio
- Client Retention
- Pricing – repricing annually
- Product training and support – remote training with our sales team
- Reporting and providing feedback to head office – updating weekly figures
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
To be successful in this role you will have:
- a proven record in a sales role
- substantial experience of working in a Business Development Manager role
- excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- excellent time management skills and work well under pressure
- the ability to work flexibly
This position is offered on a full-time and permanent basis. Please contact Neil Moore 01798 422060 firstname.lastname@example.org