Smugglers Moorings on The River Fal has availability on some of its moorings for vessels from 18 – 45 foot. We offer usable moorings at any state of tide, with protection from the dominant SW winds.
The moorings also have the below:
- Just 1.5 miles to the stunning sailing waters of Carrick Roads
- Roseland side of The King harry Ferry. `a
- Long deep water pontoon (in process of renewing) to allow launching of tenders at any state of tide without getting feet wet.
- Slipway for those who would like to use (recently refurbished)
- Use of shower and toilet facilities
- Ample parking close by (free to mooring holders)
- Free dinghy storage for mooring holders, one space allocated per mooring
- CCTV cameras for security of tenders and moorings
- Hammerhead pontoon for use by mooring holders for picking up / dropping off guests and stores when available.
- Long season from end of March through to end of October
- Annual serviced moorings for peace of mind, (serviced January 2020)
- Cost for the moorings and tender storage £140.00 per metre for the season.
- We also offer ability to launch and retrieve kayaks from here for £5 per day or a season rate if preferred
- There will be limited availability for additional small boat / tender storage only ashore and on the pontoon, call to discuss.
Please mail James at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07795087125