PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 7th November 2017 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 1st November 2017
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on
3rd October 2017.
- Review of the minutes of the 3rd October meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications:
- – PA17/09124 Listed building consent. Repairs at 9 The Square, Portscatho.
(b) – Decisions
(c) – Enforcement matters
- Committee Representative Reports.
– To consider an offer from Cornwall Council to take over the freeholds of Treloan Lane
car park and the children’s playground, Gerrans.
– To consider whether to respond to the Local Government Boundary Commission’s
consultation on proposed new division boundaries for Cornwall.
– Any other localism issues, if any.
- Percuil Public Conveniences
– Update on proposed roof repair and other works.
- Car Parks
– To prioritise possible improvement works at New Road
– To consider introducing a time limit for long term parking at Treloan Lane
- Financial Matters.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085