Alison Hernandez, Police and Crime Commissioner
Monthly report – August 2017
- Panel approves OPCC executive appointments
- Community link officers have been created to provide communities with a single point of contact within the OPCC.
Alison has vowed to maintain a police presence where one already exists.
- Have you been a victim of crime but do not want to report it to the police? Visit the Victim Care Unit website for advice
- If you want to know what events Alison and her team will be attending in the coming months have a look at the OPCC Calendar
- Want to know more about our Police and Crime Plan?
Read the entire report by clicking here