PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 1st JULY 2014 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 25th June 2014
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Co-option of new member
– The existing vacancy will be filled by majority vote of the Councillors.
3. Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
– Disclosable pecuniary interests
– Non registerable interests
– Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
4. Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
5. Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meetings held on 3rd June 2014.
6. Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
7. Changes to precedent
– to consider any amendments to the Financial Regulations adopted 4th June 2013
8. Correspondence received
9. Planning Matters
– Applications :
1. – PA14/05160
2. – PA14/04505
3. – PA14/04993
9. Planning Matters – continued
– Decisions and enforcement matters
11. Committee Representative Reports
12. “Jollity Farm” open space negotiations
– to consider a reply from Mr Andrew Kerr, Chief Executive, Cornwall Council,
to the Parish Council’s letter regarding enforcement of the S106 agreement.
13. New Road Car Park
– Update as to progress with originally specified works, and to consider approval of
payment of £980.17 for additional works required.
14. Football field
– Update on the lease surrender
-To agree a date and time for a working party to clear remaining rubbish from the
field and shed.
15. Portscatho public conveniences
– to receive an update from the Toilets Committee and consider approval of any
expenditure requirements recognised to date.
16. Street lighting
– to consider the purchase of a replacement lantern at the Lugger at the increased
price of £1,238.90.
17. Litter bins
– to discuss the problem of seagulls and other birds scattering the contents of public
litter bins, and to consider the allocation of funds for potential remedies.
18. Financial Matters
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation
19. Other parish matters
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 9 will be available for examination by the public from 6.45 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085