PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 7th June 2016 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 1st June 2016
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Address by Mrs Simone Kennett, representing the Roseland Surgeries Patients’ Group.
- Public participation
- Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the meeting held on 3rd May 2016.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Planning Matters
– Applications : (None at 1st June)
– Enforcement matters
– Update on Fishermen’s Shelter bid
– Update on Tesco “Bags of Help” scheme
– Other localism issues, if any.
- Committee Representative Reports
– To receive a report from the Finance Committee and consider its recommendations
in respect of:
- a) Financial Accounts and Annual Return for the year ended 31st March 2016
- b) Clerk’s Contract of Employment
- c) Proposed increase in rate of pay for the grass-cutting and rubbish bin contract
- Parish Car Parking
– Update on new lease at New Road car park and freehold transfer at Treloan Lane
– Update on proposed scheme to remedy dangerous parking at Victoria Terrace
– To consider the level of parking enforcement to be commissioned for 2016
- Plume of Feathers Public House
– To consider and list environmental issues raised both by members of the public and
Councillors, and to decide upon any response required from the Parish Council.
- Financial Matters.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 9 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085