PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 27th October 2015
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
- Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 6th
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- The Roseland Neighbourhood Development Plan
– To discuss the future liaison process with the Planning assessment Group in the
. consideration of planning applications.
- Planning Matters
– Applications :
– Decisions and enforcement matters
– Update on Cornwall Council’s proposed recycling initiative
– Update on Proposed Multi Academy Trust
– Update on Community Assets listing
- Committee Representative Reports
– To receive a report on the meeting of the Parish charities held on 2nd November.
- Church Close
– General update.
- Car Parking
-To discuss the problem of parking congestion at Rosevine in high season.
- Tree Surgery
-To agree a list of areas in the Parish where remedial action is required.
- Trewithian Notice Board
– To consider any estimates received for the repair or replacement of the board.
- Financial Matters.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business.
– Agenda items for next meeting.
– Minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 9 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085