PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 1st September 2015 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 26th August 2015
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
- Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 4th August 2015.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- The Roseland Neighbourhood Development Plan
– To consider the Parish Council’s response to the outcome of the Referendum of 20th
– To discuss the future consideration of Planning Applications in the light of that outcome,
and clarify the status of the Chairman’s casting vote.
– To consider the future representation of the Parish Council on the Steering Group
- Planning Matters
– Applications : (None as yet)
– Decisions and enforcement matters
– Further consideration of Cornwall Council’s “Paperless Planning” initiative
– Update on Cornwall Council’s proposed recycling initiative
– Update on Proposed Multi Academy Trust
– Update on Community Assets listing
– To consider the government’s Coastal Revival Fund and identify potential relevant projects
– To consider a Parish event to mark the Queen’s 90th birthday on 21st April, 2016
– Other localism issues
- Committee Representative Reports
– Report on progress in finalising the lease on the Portscatho toilets block
- Church Close
– General update
- Car Parks
-To consider spraying the weeds at Treloan Lane car park
- Delapidated bench
-To consider the repair or replacement of the bench by the church bus stop
- Financial Matters.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business.
– Agenda items for next meeting.
– Minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 9 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085