MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 22 January 2015, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest.
2b. Gift Declarations.
- Presentation by Westcountry Land of new development proposal for land adjacent to School Hill.
- Police Community Support Officer.
- Points from the Public.
- The minutes of the meeting held on 18 December 2014.
- Actions from previous meeting(s).
8a. PA14/11342 : Installation of water treatment plant to replace existing septic tank. The Retreat Vicarage Hill Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6SY
8b. PA14/12082 : Installation of new shopfront. West Wharf Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6UJ
8c. PA14/12083 : Display of various signs. West Wharf Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6UJ
8d. PA14/11337 : Listed Building Consent to replace existing wooden garage door with electric door. 26 Polkirt Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UR
8e. PA14/11244 : Listed Building Consent for the removal of Bedroom 3 dormer UPVC window and replacement with a white-painted, wooden, single-glazed window to match the original. The removal of the man-made roof-slate tiles on part of the roof with natural grey slate tiles to match the original. Toshiers Plaice 2A Chapel Street Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6SS
8f. PA14/11088 : Refurbishment and extension. 29 The Cliff Mevagissey St. Austell PL26 6QT (REVISED PLANS)
8g. PA14/04363/PREAPP : Pre application advice for demolition of and erection of new dwelling. Tresleigh Polkirt Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UX
For information only:
8h. PA14/10659 : Proposed raised terrace. Mermaid Cottage And Corner Cottage Portmellon. APPROVED
8i. PA14/10092 : To demolish the existing garages and erect a new dwelling. Land adj. Ava House. APPROVED
8j. PA14/09387 : Division of attached cottage from the main property to create separate dwelling, and general like for like repair and repainting of the property. 62 Church Street Mevagissey. APPROVED
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||646.29|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||22,619.94|
|Expenditure last month||£||1,137.82|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||21,735.18|
|Unpresented cheques (101152)||£||250.00|
|Available to spend||£||21,485.18|
|Bank Statements (01/01/2015):|
- Devolution – update.
- Neighbourhood Plan – update.
- Consideration of quotes received for weed spraying and selection of contractor.
- Approval of quotation received for provision of ‘Hitlers Walk’ sign.
- Enforcement action on dog fouling – Cllr. Roberts.
- Approval of quotation from Cormac for cutting the grass on the football pitch in 2016.
- Winter gritting of School Hill – Cllr. Chesterfield.
- Agree procedure for publicising named alternative contact when Clerk on holiday – Cllr. Chesterfield.
- Update on Chacewater Parish Council”s localism initiative – Cllr. Facey.
- Invoice received for keeping Valley Road toilets open from July to September.
- Response to the Police and Crime Commissioner’s consultation document.
- Response to Cornwall Council’s Car Parking consultation document.
- Date of next meeting : 19 February 2015
NOTE: This meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.