MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday, 19 January 2017, starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- Presentation by Mr George Lewis of Lipscomb Jones Architects of proposals for 24 Fore Street (agenda item 10d).
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 15 December 2016.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning and Licensing Applications.
10a. PA16/11466 : Erection of a sun deck on the rear of existing three-storey dwelling. 23 Polkirt Hill Mevagissey PL26 6UR
10b. PA16/11467 : Replacement of domestic garages with single dwelling (revised scheme further to planning permissions PA13/10126 and PA15/11256). The Cliff Polkirt Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UX
10c. PA16/11768 : Variation of condition 2 in relation to decision notice PA13/10126 dated 18/02/2014: Amended plans. Cliff Top Polkirt Hill Mevagissey PL26 6UX
10d. PA16/12076 : Refurbishment, conversion and extension to provide upgraded retail space and a mix of residential apartments. 24 Fore Street Mevagissey PL26 6UQ
10e. PA16/12077 : Listed building consent for refurbishment, conversion and extension to provide upgraded retail space and a mix of residential apartments. 24 Fore Street Mevagissey PL26 6UQ
10f. PA17/00212 : Listed Building Consent for high level maintenance works. re-render and localised fenestration repairs. 11 Polkirt Hill Mevagissey PL26 6UR
10g. PA17/00108 : Replace existing central spine and increase by 2m in height, remove 3no. O2 and 3no. Vodafone antennas, installation of 3no. new CTIL antennas and 1no. 60cm transmission dish with support bracketry, feeder cables and ancillary development thereto. Communications Station Ntl 13126 Higher Well Park Mevagissey Cornwall
10h. PA16/12135 : Application for approval of details reserved by conditions 3 and 4 of decision notice PA16/03842. 9 Polkirt Hill Mevagissey PL26 6UR. (Note: this is not a consultation).
10i. The following planning applications have been Approved (included for information only):
PA16/09249 : Construction of raised decking outside kitchen window on west elevation between house and cliff face with plastic decking and a glass and chrome rail, new access door. 2 Bosuns House, Little Meva, East Wharf.
PA16/11261 : Erection of a single storey orangery and replacement of existing windows. 7 Polkirt Heights.
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.37|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.67|
|Meeting room hire 17/03/16 – 15/12/16||£||342.50|
|Cornwall Air Amblance Trust (grant)||£||250.00|
|Personal rescue equipmeht for Portmellon Cove||£||631.48|
|Valley Rd. PC maintenance November 2016||£||67.20|
|Valley Rd. PC water charge December 2016||£||90.98|
|Valley Rd. PC cleaning December 2016||£||912.62|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||53,740.75|
|Expenditure last month||£||3,803.28|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||49,941.54|
|Available to spend||£||49,941.54|
|Bank Statements (01/01/2017):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan (Cllr. Shephard).
- To review issues arising from the operation of the Valley Road public toilets (Cllr. Facey)
- To receive an update on improvements to public rescue equipment at Portmellon (Cllr. Facey).
- Proposal to form a volunteer group to look after Wesley Court and The Meadow (Cllr. Nathan) (deferred from last meeting).
- To agree a response to the consultation on the Community Infrastructure Levy.
- To consider the call for evidence to support a lantern and balloon ban.
- To consider a proposal by Lloyds Bank to provide a mobile service in the River Street car park.
- Date of next meeting: 16 February 2017.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.