MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday, 20 July 2017, starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 15 June 2017.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning and Licensing Applications.
9a. PA17/04919 : Proposed rear conservatory with raised deck to side. Cladding to the rear top elevation. 26 Kiln Close Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6TP
9b. PA17/05566 : Proposed extension and associated works including patio and parking area. Fair View Trevarth Mevagissey PL26 6RX
9c. PA17/05503 : Alterations and extension to form living space and utility room. The Harbour House The Cliff Mevagissey Cornwall
9d. PA17/06020 : Proposed demolition of garage and construction of extension. Tanglewood Leatfield Mevagissey PL26 6SB
9e. The following planning applications have been Approved (included for information only):
PA17/03739 : Protect first floor with cladding. 12 Pentillie.
PA17/04806 : Refurbishment. Penfose, Tregoney Hill.
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||648.33|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||206.16|
|St Peter’s PCC (grant for disabled access ramp)||£||306.28|
|Mevagissey Football Club (grant for pitch treatment)||£||250.00|
|Mevagissey Male Choir (grant for operational costs)||£||250.00|
|Public Conveniences – ‘Cistermiser’ and supplies||£||249.99||Paid|
|Insurance – W.Wharf toilets & public rescue equipment||£||208.01|
|Valley Rd. PC hygiene services||£||216.00|
|West Wharf PC hygiene services||£||283.50|
|Public footpath cutting (1st cut)||£||160.30|
|Valley Rd. PC electricity costs 01/04/17-30/06/17||£||50.53|
|Valley Rd. PC water costs 01/06/17-03/07/17||£||489.34|
|Operate West Wharf PC 01/07/17-31/07/17||£||1,362.90|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||65,272.36|
|Expenditure last month||£||6,625.44|
|plus Valley Rd PC water charge (03-31/05/17)||£||247.41|
|West Wharf PC entry charges||£||790.00||Received|
|Little Nippers (50% of ex-VAT cost of tarmac path)||£||1,180.00||Received|
|Bank interest to 29/06/17||£||4.70||Received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||60,374.21|
|Available to spend||£||60,374.21|
|Bank Statements (01/07/2017):|
- To approve the revised bank mandate to include the Clerk/RFO as a signatory.
- To consider amending Paragraph 6.4 of the Financial Regulations to show that cheques or orders for payment drawn on the bank account shall be signed by the Clerk/RFO and two members of council.
- To consider amending paragraph 6.10 of the Financial Regulations to read ‘The Clerk/RFO shall, where possible, make payments by internet banking transfer provided evidence is retained showing which members approved the payment.’.
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To review issues arising from the operation of the public toilets (Cllr. Facey).
- To receive an update on negotiations with Lloyds Bank (Chairman).
- To receive an update on the Merchant Navy Day ceremony (Chairman).
- To consider a response to CC’s consultation on the 2017 Off-Street Parking Consolidation Order.
- To consider a response to the Local Government Boundary Commission’s consultation on the Electoral Review of Cornwall.
- To consider CC’s Planning Pre-Application Community Engagement (PACE) process and how it fits with the Cornwall Pre-Application Protocol for Local Councils.
- To consider providing a larger sign at Portmellon slipway indicating the seasonal dog ban.
- Additional Road Closure signs for Feast Week (Cllr. Facey).
- Review of the prices of the affordable housing units on School Hill (Cllr. Shephard).
- Date of next meeting: 17 August 2017.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.