MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Thursday 21 May 2015
Please Note the Chairman & Vice Chairman sit on all Committees
ELECTION OF OFFICERS
- Cllr. Mike Roberts opened the meeting and then stood down as Chairman.
- Nominations for Chairman were received.
Cllr. Mike Roberts was nominated by Cllr. Chesterfield, Seconded by Cllr. Arthur.
Cllr. Matthew Facey was nominated by Cllr. Whatty, Seconded by Cllr. T Barron.
Cllr. Roberts was elected by a show of hands.
- Nominations for Vice Chairman were received.
Cllr. Matthew Facey was nominated by Cllr. Arthur, Seconded by Cllr. Morgan.
Cllr. Facey was duly elected.
- Proposed by Cllr. Daniel, Seconded by Cllr. Chesterfield that all Councillors should be on the Site / General Purpose Committee, effectively annulling this as a separate body. Carried.
- The remaining committees and officers were confirmed as follows:
|Transport Representative||Cllr. Facey|
|NHS Trust||Cllr. Hrydziuszka|
|CALC Executive Committee||Cllrs. Chesterfield, Morgan|
|Affordable Housing||Cllrs. Barron, Chesterfield, Daniel, Shephard|
|Keeper of Mevagissey sign and village clock||Cllr. Facey|
|Liaison Harbour Trustees||Cllr. Roberts|
|Salt Bins||Cllrs. Facey, Williams|
|Neighbourhood Plan||Cllrs. Shephard, Morgan, Hrydziuszka, Whatty|
|Toilets||Cllrs. Facey, Williams, Morgan, T Barron|
Clerk to the Council