MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr PJ Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
Minutes of the Annual Parish Assembly held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre
On 8th May 2014 commencing at 1900 hrs.
- Cllr. Roberts, Chairman of the Parish Council, took the chair.
- Proposed by Cllr. Facey, Seconded by Cllr. Whatty that P Howson be elected as clerk for the meeting.
- Proposed by Cllr. Facey, Seconded by Cllr. Hrydziuszka that the Minutes of the last Annual Parish Assembly be Accepted. Carried.
- The Parish Council’s annual brief by the Chairman was given, and will be posted on the Council website.
- Questions from the Public. Questions were raised about damaged road signs at Tregiskey and the dangerous condition of the Pentillie steps. Both issues are awaiting resolution from Cornwall Council.
- The Chairman ruled that there was no urgent business.
- The AGM to elect officers and committee members followed the Assembly, which ended at 1920 hrs.
Clerk to the Council