MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 20th August 2015, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest.
2b. Gift Declarations.
- Police Community Support Officer.
- Dog Control Enforcement Officer
- Points from the Public.
- The minutes of the meeting held on 23rd July 2015.
7 . Actions from previous meeting(s).
- Ward Member’s report.
- Correspondence received.
- Planning and Enforcement.
10a. PA15/06209 : Extension with the inclusion of an additional Juliette balcony on the front (north east elevation).
Kittiwake Bodrugan Hill Portmellon Mevagissey Cornwall.
10b. PA15/06183 : Rooms-in-roof addition to existing first floor flat and additional storey above lean-to store to create a dining kitchen for first floor flat. Harbour House Gurnard’s Quay Mevagissey PL26 6UP.
10c. PA15/02414/PREAPP : Pre-application advice for works to a Listed Building – to replace ground floor sash window and entrance door with new. To remove first floor sash window, increase opening to receive french door with ‘Juliette’ style flat glass balcony attached to front elevation. 2 Sea View Cottages Portmellon Mevagissey PL26 6PJ.
The following planning decisions have been published (included for information only):
10d. PA15/05305 : Erection of new garage and conversion of existing garage to kitchen.
Casma Chapel Point Lane Portmellon. APPROVED
10e. PA15/05340 : Alteration and extensions to dwelling. Hokent Tregoney Hill Mevagissey. APPROVED
10f. PA15/04048 : Proposed new bespoke modern dwelling. Plot 2 The Boatyard Portmellon. APPROVED
10g. PA15/03181 : Demolition of existing derelict dwelling and the front wall and the erection of a five bedroom dwelling house with roof accommodation and basement garage. Tremellyn 59 Polkirt Hill Mevagissey. APPROVED
10h. PA15/06319 : Submission of details to discharge conditions 3, 4 and 8 in respect of decision notice PA13/04433.
Plot 1 Portmellon Park. DISCHARGED.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.38|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.67|
|VGA cable video converter adapter for laptop||£||4.82|
|War memorial gate||£||279.00|
|St Andrew’s Church (grant for police room)||£||600.00|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||27,188.76|
|Expenditure last month||£||897.54|
|plus repair to cemetery gate||£||45.00|
|plus Mevagissey FC (grant towards defibrillator)||£||400.00|
|Public conveniences fund contribution||£||2,200.00||received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||28,533.72|
|Unpresented cheques (101188, 89, 93)||£||487.50|
|Available to spend||£||28,046.22|
|Bank Statements (01/08/2015):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To receive an update on funding for public toilets.
- To agree the response to Cornwall Council’s call for potential housing sites on brownfield land.
- Considerations pertaining to the Valley Road cemetery – Cllr. Facey.
- To agree publication in the Tower and Spire of recent correspondence with Royal Mail – Cllr. Shephard.
- To agree action(s) following the planning approval of PA15/03181 (59 Polkirt Hill) – Cllr. Shephard.
- To accept proposed road closures arising from scaffolding to be erected at junction of Fore Street and Tregoney Hill.
- To agree the response to Cornwall Council’s Street Trading Review consultation.
- To receive an update on the Steep House site.
- Date of next meeting : 17th September 2015
NOTE: This meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.