KONSEL PLUW ERENS
GERRANS PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 7th JANUARY 2020 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of
considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 2nd January 2020
- Apologies for absence.
– To receive apologies and approve absences.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting
held on 3rd December 2019.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – matters arising.
- Correspondence received
– Any correspondence not pertinent to other agenda items.
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications:
- PA19/10267 re Pink Cottage, St Anthony.
- PA19/09976 re Treloan Farm
(b) – Decisions and enforcement matters
- Committee Representative Reports
– To consider responding to a Cornwall Council consultation in respect of a proposed Harbour
Revision Order which would affect the King Harry Ferry
– To consider approving the repainting of the “White Stone” in Portscatho.
– To consider a response to a BT consultation on the proposed removal of the public
telephone box opposite the Rosevine Hotel
– To consider approval of a formal agreement between the PC and Gerrans Heritage Centre
regarding the use of the electricity supply on Gerrans Green.
– Any other localism issues.
- Environmental Issues
– To receive a report on behalf of the Roseland Environment Community Action Group
and to resolve upon any actions to be taken in the light of that report.
– To consider a formal quote from Good Energy PLC for the supply of green energy for the
Parish street lighting.
– Any other environmental issues.
- Financial Matters
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business
– Agenda items for next meeting
– Minor matters for report only
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
1, Cott Villas, Cott Road, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 0ET
Telephone 01208 872285