MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 16 January 2020 starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 19 December 2019.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To consider Planning Applications.
7a. PA19/10805 : New bungalow to be built in garden plus garage. Sunrise Trevarth Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6RX
7b. PA19/09437 : Tree works to fell a Sycamore (T1) subject to a TPO. Park Cottage Road From Bodrugan Hill To Portmellon Road Portmellon Mevagissey PL26 6PL
7c. PA19/10659 : Conversion of Loft space with alterations to 1st floor to accommodate stair access. Increase in decking size to rear of property. 3 Coastguard Station Mall Access To Coastguard Station Mevagissey PL26 6QP
7d. PA19/09537 : Application (part retrospective) to replace existing rotted pitched roof over rear extension with flat amenity area, create platform at first floor level within inner yard, with spiral staircase to amenity area, replace one rotted window with timberfrench doors giving access to platform, replace remaining rotted windows with timber, replace rotted lintel over back door, remove part of internal partition in rear extension. 41 Cliff Street Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6QJ
7e. PA19/09758 : Listed building consent (part retrospective) for the above. 41 Cliff Street Mevagissey PL26 6QJ
7f. PA19/03310/PREAPP : Pre-application advice for the conversion of old un-used toilet block into domestic dwelling. East Wharf Toilet Block East Wharf Mevagissey Cornwall (not a consultation).
7g. PA19/08688 : Application to vary condition 2 in respect of decision PA17/12093 to add in-roof solar panels to the development. Longpoint Chapel Point Lane Portmellon (update).
7h. To review planning enforcement cases.
7i. The following planning decisions have been received (included for information only):
PA19/09185 : Replacement of amenity block and utilities building. Heligan Camping Site. APPROVED
PA19/10490 : Revised parking area layout and pedestrian access. 18 Lower Well Park APPROVED
PA19/09631 : Works to a tree subject to a TPO. Mevagissey House, Vicarage Hill. APPROVED
PA19/05311 : Discharge conditions 5, 8 and 9 w.r.t. PA18/08553. Land Adjacent 38 Kiln Close. DISCHARGED
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||666.73|
|HMRC (PAYE & NIC)||£||182.38|
|Operate Valley Road PC January 2020||£||978.54|
|Operate West Wharf PC January 2020||£||1,039.58|
|West Wharf PC November waste collections||£||74.93||(paid)|
|West Wharf PC December waste collections||£||18.73|
|Valley Road PC water 04/12/19 – 03/01/20||£||189.91|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||94,775.99|
|Expenditure last month||£||5,769.09|
|plus grant to Mevagissey Activity Centre||£||600.00|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||88,449.85|
|Available to spend||£||88,449.85|
|Bank Statements (01/01/2020)|
- To receive an update on the proposed Community Land Trust and issues related to affordable housing (Cllr. Gann).
- To review issues arising from the operation of the public conveniences (Cllr. Facey).
- To receive an update from the Climate Emergency Working Group (Cllr. Shephard).
- To receive an update on land available for allotments (all members).
- To receive an update on a possible future devolution package (Cllr. Roberts).
- To adopt a revised version of Standing Orders.
- To discuss the current status of the Mevagissey Surgery (Cllr. Shephard).
- To respond to consultation on a proposed new street name for the site adjacent to 38 Kiln Close.
- To consider the proposed road closure of Polkirt Hill for the erection and dismantling of scaffolding.
- Review of salary policy (in closed session).
- Date of next meeting: 20 February 2020.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.