MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 15th October 2015, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest.
2b. Gift Declarations.
- Police Community Support Officer.
- Dog Control Enforcement Officer
- Points from the Public.
- The minutes of the meeting held on 17th September 2015.
7 . Actions from previous meeting(s).
- Ward Member’s report.
- Correspondence received.
- Planning and Enforcement.
10a. PA15/07167 : Listed Building Consent for various internal and external works. 5 Fore Street Mevagissey PL26 6UQ
10b. PA15/08154 : Loft conversion to construct a one bedroom annex flat in the roof space of the main dwelling and create two further gables at the road side of the property and ridge the roofs back to the existing ridge.
23 Lavorrick Orchards Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6TL
10c. PA15/08801 : Extension to form a garage and utility plus roof conversion to form bedroom and living room.
Linden Lea Tregoney Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6RF
10d. PA15/07594 : Replacement of existing window on East elevation with doors and a juliet balcony.
The Penthouse (Flat 5) Harbour Tavern Jetty Street Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UH
10e PA15/02928/PREAPP : Pre application advice for renovations to a listed building. 15 Tregoney Hill Mevagissey
The following planning decisions have been published (included for information only):
10f. PA15/05568 : Extension to garage with living room over plus conservatory.
Wingletang Tregoney Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6RF APPROVED
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.37|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.67|
|Cruse Bereavement Care (grant award)||£||100.00|
|Children’s Hospice SW (in lieu of funeral flowers)||£||50.00|
|Footpath cutting (2nd cut)||£||90.70|
|Complete Weed Control (2nd spray)||£||360.00|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||26,307.35|
|Expenditure last month||£||862.60|
|plus Cornwall Council Planning Conference fee||£||50.00|
|Precept & CTS Grant (2nd payment)||£||16,511.20||received|
|Public conveniences fund contribution||£||450.00||received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||42,453.23|
|Unpresented cheques (101193, 99)||£||92.50|
|Available to spend||£||42,360.73|
|Bank Statements (01/10/2015):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To receive an update on funding for public toilets.
- To receive an update from the affordable housing working group.
- ‘Position statement’ on affordables for public meetings (Cllr. Florence).
- To consider a gesture of appreciation for setting up and maintaining the Parish Council website.
- To consider the response to the Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service Plan 2016/19 Consultation.
- To consider the replacement of the Portmellon seasonal dog ban signage.
- Proposal to assume responsibility for maintenance of the ‘public’ notice board in Church Street (Cllr. Speed).
- Date of next meeting : 19th November 2015.
NOTE: This meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.