MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 18 September 2014, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest. 2b. Gift Declarations.
- Resignation of Ward Councillor – Cllr. Roberts.
- Police Community Support Officer.
- Dog Control Enforcement Officer
- Points from the Public.
- The minutes of the meeting held on 21 August 2014.
- Actions from previous meeting(s).
9a. PA14/02760/PREAPP : Pre-application advice for demolition of existing bungalow and erection of new dwelling to site. Orchard Cottage, School Hill, Mevagissey.
9b. PA14/03019/PREAPP : Pre-application advice for proposed new single storey holiday cottage. Land south of Roseverth, Tregoney Hill, Mevagissey.
9c. PA14/06878 : Demolition of the existing derelict structure previously a four bedroom house and the front wall facing Polkirt Hill, for the construction of a new five bedroom house with roof accommodation and a basement garage. 59 Polkirt Hill, Mevagissey.
9d. PA14/06816 : Listed building consent to install internal WC and build timber stud partition to separate from bedroom. 8 Bank Street, Mevagissey.
9e. PA14/07806 : Rooms in roof addition to existing first floor flat, with utility rooms and escape staircase on site of existing store. Harbour House, The Cliff, Mevagissey.
9f. PA14/07852 : Two storey side extension and enlargement of conservatory. Stonebury, Cliff Street, Mevagissey.
9g. PA14/08061 : New three bedroom dwelling to replace existing disused squash court with onsite parking space for three vehicles in adjacent car port. Tregoney Hill, Mevagissey.
9h. PA14/08552 : Demolish existing external porch and build hall extension with resited WC covering former footprint. 2 Higher Lavorrick, Mevagissey.
For information only:
9i. PA14/07108 : Porch extension and internal alterations to existing dwelling. 19 Lavorrick Orchards, Mevagissey.
9j. PA14/05829 & 05830 : Demolition of an existing Porch and Erection of a replacement Porch. Installation of Roof Window. Erection of Garage. Cheesewarne Farm, Mevagissey. APPROVED
9k. PA14/06430 : Single storey extension with hipped roof and re-roof part of existing bungalow.
Trevean, Penwarne Lane, Mevagissey. APPROVED
9l. PA13/02115 : Construction of 3 dwellings and onsite parking for 5 cars and associated works.
Land Adjacent 38 Kiln Close, Mevagissey. APPROVED
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||646.09|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||18,782.58|
|Expenditure last month||£||1,517.43|
|plus St Peter’s PCC||£||200.00|
|plus Mevagissey FC||£||250.00|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||17,765.15|
|Unpresented cheques (101126, 29, 32, 38)||£||985.00|
|Available to spend||£||16,780.15|
|Bank Statements (01/09/2014):|
- Devolution – update, including consideration of LMP (Local Maintenance Partnership).
- Household and business initiative for street cleaning (August Minute #16).
- Portmellon Beach Champion (May to September 2015) – Cllr. Roberts.
- Parking restrictions at Hemmick Beach – Cllr. Roberts.
- Openness regulations on filming and recording meetings – Documents and Standing Orders.
- Affordable Housing – Cllr. Roberts.
- Provision of loading bay in Market Square – Cllr. Hrydziuszka.
- Possibility of widening Polkirt Hill using part of Hitler’s Walk – Cllr. Roberts.
- Problems arising from temporary closure of Polkirt Hill – Cllr. Roberts.
- Response to the awarding of listed building status to the War Memorial.
- Confirmation of public toilet service provision arrangements from 1st October 2014.
- Little Nippers security gate – Cllr. Facey.
- Hollies Hotel – Cllr. Facey.
- Recreation ground equipment update – Cllr. Facey.
- Neglected properties in Mevagissey.
- Date of next meeting : 16 October 2014