PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 5th September 2017 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 30th August 2017
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 1st August 2017.
- Review of the minutes of the 1st August meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications:
- – PA17/06909 Proposed new dwelling, adj. Chapel House, Well Lane
- – PA17/06615 Proposed infill over flat roof, Eshcol House
- – PA17/07454 Proposed removal of S106 agreement, Tregaire Barton Farm
(b) – Decisions and enforcement matters
(c) – To agree the content of a representation to Sarah Newton MP in respect of decisions
made by the Planning Inspectorate.
- Committee Representative Reports.
– To consider any developments in the Local Government Boundary Review consultation.
– Other localism issues, if any.
- Percuil Public Conveniences
– To discuss the condition of the roof, overhanging branches and any potential safety issues
and decide upon a course of action.
- Children’s Playground
– To consider a quote to repair or replace items highlighted in the 2017 RoSPA report
- Clothing Bank
– To consider a request from the Charity Bosom Buddies UK to site a clothing bank in
- Financial Matters.
– Notification of the Conclusion of Audit of the Annual Return for y/e 31st March 2017
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085