MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the Annual General Meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 17 May 2018, to follow the Annual Parish Assembly which starts at 6.30pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To elect the Chair of the Parish Council for this Municipal Year.
(Note: Nominees for the Chair must be elected and not appointed members)
- To elect the Vice-Chair of the Parish Council for this Municipal Year.
- To receive Apologies.
- To approve the minutes of the last AGM, held on 18 May 2017.
- To approve Council representation on the Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group.
- To approve membership of the Public Toilets Working Group.
- To agree any other responsibilities.
- Date of next AGM: 16 May 2019.
- The Chair and Vice-Chair will be members of all Committees and Working Groups.
- The Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council immediately follows this meeting.