MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL PLANNING MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next planning meeting.
It will be held as a virtual meeting on Friday 19 March 2021 starting at 7pm.
To join the meeting click on the link below or cut and paste it into your browser command line:
Meeting ID: 811 9313 4406 Passcode: 436928
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- Presentation by Mr Peter Bowker of a proposed development to the rear of 47 Cliff Street.
- Public participation.
- Planning applications.
5a. PA20/11254 : Conversion of existing garages into kitchen/utility and construction of a detached double garage. West Paddock School Hill Mevagissey PL26 6TH
5b PA21/01289 : Felling of Cherry tree. Trevalsa Court Hotel School Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6TH
5c. PA21/01782 : Non-material amendment for the addition of solar P.V to roof and addition of underground store in respect of decision notice PA18/10377. Nikaria Cliff Street Mevagissey PL26 6QW
- To receive an update on planning enforcement cases.
6a. Landscaping at properties on School Hill;
6b. Request for LPA clarification of NDP Policy EG4 following the recent decision on Portmellon Paddock;
6c. Alleged breach of planning following conditional approval of PA20/01207 (Cllr. Facey).
- Planning decisions (for information):
PA21/00467 : Breaking through a blocked up opening to install sliding sash window and amending French door to bifold door. Tea On The Quay West Wharf Mevagissey PL26 6UJ APPROVED
- Other planning matters.
8a. To receive an update on 15 Polkirt Hill (Cllr. Gann).
- To decide whether to continue the 3-month trial of separate monthly planning meetings.
- Date of next planning meeting: 15 or 16 April 2021, depending on the outcome of agenda item 9 (virtual meeting unless advised otherwise).
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public.